with Centella Asiatica
Restore moisture balance and skin hydration
Your skin changes as you age. The loss of the elastic tissue in the skin (elastin and collagen) causes the skin to hang loosely. This is caused by thinning of the epidermis (surface layer of the skin). That’s why year after year, you notice the appearance of flaking, dryness, roughness, flaking, pimple/rash marks or scars, wrinkles and dark spots.
You are also exposed to everyday elements that can damage your skin like sun, pollution, and other sources of dirt that can cause skin problems.
Linovera® is your everyday skin care product that hydrates, rejuvenates and prevents premature skin ageing. It contains Centella Asiatica, Aloe Vera and Hyperoxygenated Fatty Acids and was developed by European skin care and reconstruction specialists to improve skin’s condition and keep its youthful qualities.
Repairs the upper epidermis and stimulates the synthesis of collagen to improve skin resistance and elasticity.
Claim to fame:
You can restore moisture balance, hydration and renew your skin with regular use of Linovera Oil created with powerhouse botanical Centella Asiatica for your face and body.
TIPS FOR APPLICATION
Linovera Oil is a skincare superhero capable of offering the following benefits:
- Hydrate dry and flaking skin. Linovera Oil is the perfect face moisturizer for dry skin because it contains aloe vera, a natural ingredient known for treating minor burns, wounds, and skin disorders like psoriasis. Aloe vera contains enzymes, which are ingredients that help treat dry and flaking skin.
The enzymes in aloe vera exfoliate the skin, making it smoother. If you are looking for a more concentrated remedy for dry skin, pair Linovera Oil with a stronger and grainier exfoliator. Doing so will keep your skin moisturized. Also, consider swapping out your regular moisturizer for Linovera Oil after bathing to help seal moisture into your skin.
- Treat sensitive skin. Linovera Oil’s aloe vera ingredient also has soothing properties, which nourish and pamper even the most sensitive skin. The plant’s anti-inflammatory quality reduces red spots without causing irritation, as well as acne scars, blemishes, and other skin problems.
Moreover, Linovera Oil contains Asian Centella (CentellaAsiatica), an herb which also inhibits skin inflammation that can lead to scarring. Centella also has madecassic acid. It is known for dealing with irritation and redness effectively.
If you want your skin to stay calm throughout the day, incorporate Linovera Oil to your skincare routine. Our face products for sensitive skin are also free from alcohol, harsh exfoliants, synthetic, petrochemicals, and added fragrances — all of which are harmful ingredients that can dry your skin out.
- Perfect for acne marks, and oily skin. Contrary to popular belief, using oils isn’t always bad for oily skin. In fact, Linovera Oil is the ideal moisturizer for acne-prone skin and oily skin.
Our facial oil’s CentellaAsiatica content is the perfect remedy for scars due to acne. Apart from inhibiting skin inflammation, this ingredient also repairs your upper epidermis, reducing the appearance of scars. The key components of CentellaAsiatica are responsible for the healing process. These components are Asiatic acid, asiaticoside, madecassoside, and madecassic acid.
Linovera’s Linoleic acid content also moisturizes the skin without weighing it down; it protects and fortifies the skin’s barrier to help fend off air pollutants and UV rays.
- Smoothens out wrinkles. Skin aging occurs due to three major factors: cell death, overexposure to UV rays, and free radicals. All three factors combined can cause sagging skin, crows’ feet and wrinkles, and thin skin.
Rejuvenate your skin with Linovera Oil’s essential oils. CentellaAsiatica extract is rich in fatty acids, amino acids, phytochemicals, and beta carotene — a super blend that offers incredible anti-aging benefits for the skin. It boosts your skin’s production of collagen, which keeps it looking plump and youthful. Apart from stimulating your skin’s synthesis of collagen, CentellaAsiatica also repairs your upper epidermis to improve the skin’s elasticity and resistance.
- Lightens dark spots. Restore your skin’s smooth surface with Linovera Oil. Its linoleic acid content does more than fortify its barriers. It also encourages the fading of your dark spots.
Linovera Oil’s CentellaAsiatica’s ability to repair your skin barrier locks in skin moisture. It protects, in effect, your skin from environmental aggressors that irritate the complexion. It also increases blood flow to the skin, which ensures that nutrients and oxygen are delivered to skin cells, giving you a radiant and bright appearance.