with Centella Asiatica
Restore moisture balance and skin hydration
Your skin changes as you age. The loss of the elastic tissue in the skin (elastin and collagen) causes the skin to hang loosely. This is caused by thinning of the epidermis (surface layer of the skin). That’s why year after year, you notice the appearance of flaking, dryness, roughness, flaking, pimple/rash marks or scars, wrinkles and dark spots.
You are also exposed to everyday elements that can damage your skin like sun, pollution, and other sources of dirt that can cause skin problems.
Linovera® is your everyday skin care product that hydrates, rejuvenates and prevents premature skin ageing. It contains Centella Asiatica, Aloe Vera and Hyperoxygenated Fatty Acids and was developed by European skin care and reconstruction specialists to improve skin’s condition and keep its youthful qualities.
Repairs the upper epidermis and stimulates the synthesis of collagen to improve skin resistance and elasticity.
TIPS FOR APPLICATION
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many times should I use Linovera Oil daily?
- Linovera Oil can be used as a one-step nighttime replacement for your moisturizer and serum but for best results, we recommend using it up to 2 to 3 times daily.
- How to apply Linovera Oil?
- Linovera Oil isn’t moisturizer, so you shouldn’t apply it the same way (i.e. don’t rub the oil into your skin as this only causes the oil to slide around the skin’s surface). Apply a few drops of Linovera Oil onto your palms and then quickly rub them together to heat the oil up. This makes it easier for the oil to be absorbed into your skin. Then, instead of rubbing it on, simply dab or pat the oil onto your skin, pushing it into your pores until all of the product has been absorbed.
- Is Linovera Oil applicable for all skin types?
- It is a common misconception that people with oily skin can’t use facial oils but Linovera Oil is such a fast-absorbing and lightweight product making it suitable for any skin type.
- What are the main ingredients of Linovera Oil?
- Linovera Oil contains Centella Asiatica, Aloe Vera and Hyperoxygenated Fatty Acids.
- How can Linovera Oilhelp with my acne scars?
- Centella Asiatica, one of Linovera Oil’s main ingredients, is known for its ability to boost the antioxidant activity at the site of wounds, strengthening the skin and increasing blood circulation. It speeds up the healing process, helping to prevent scarring, and prevents future blemishes from occurring.
- Can it clear my pimples?
- While Linovera Oil has been proven to reduce the appearance of acne scars, Linovera Oil can only help with clearing dried pimples.It does not take out any active pimples or breakouts you may have on your face.
- How does Linovera Oil hydrate my skin?
- Linovera Oil combines a host of ingredients proven to effectively lock in moisture. Centella Asiatica is known to repair the upper epidermis and stimulate the synthesis of collagen to improve skin resistance and elasticity. Aloe vera has long been heralded for its ability to moisturize the skin. Hyperoxygenated Essential Fatty Acids, specifically Linoleic Acid is added to hydrate the skin. This works by creating a moisture locking barrier on the skin, preventing water loss and skin dehydration.
- How much is a 50 ml bottle of Linovera Oil?
- One 50 ml bottle of Linovera Oil retails for ₱999.00.
- Where can I buy Linovera Oil?
- You can find Linovera Oil at our online store.
- What is Linovera Oil used for?
- On top of being an excellent facial oil, Linovera Oil has a ton of additional benefits. Linovera Oilcan also soften dry and cracked elbows, heels, and ankles, minimize the appearance of acne scars, lighten the appearance of and prevent stretch marks, prevent and treat Stage I pressure ulcers, preventwrinkles, encourage glowing, youthful skin, brightens skin, and treat minor burns.
- Can Linovera Oil replace my moisturizer?
- Linovera Oil can be used to replace your moisturizer completely.
- How does Linovera Oil prevent stretch marks?
- Centella Asiatica, one of the primary ingredients of Linovera Oil, may lower the risk of developing stretch marks and the severity of stretch marks that are developed.Some other principal active ingredients of Linovera Oil are essential fatty acids, which are molecules participating in the skin reconstruction process. They are known for their potential to improve skin hydration and elasticity, which help prevent stretch marks from forming.
- Where else can I apply Linovera Oil?
Apart from being good for the face, Linovera Oil can also be used for the body, hair, nails, and scalp.